Nollywood actor Mike Ezuruonye has joined in celebrating the birthday of Ijeoma Otabor’s Mother, known as Phyna, winner of Big Brother Naija ‘Level Up’.
Phyna took to her Instagram page to share stunning photos of her mother and express her love and well-wishes for her on her special day.
Phyna’s post included a heartfelt birthday message, where she prayed for God’s blessings and strength for her mother. She wrote, “It’s my Mummy’s birthday today. May God strengthen you for us. Happy birthday Mummy.”
Several well-known figures joined in the celebration by leaving their birthday wishes in the comments section:
– Mike Ezuruonye expressed his well-wishes with the words, “Happy birthday to Da Mama of da Phyna.”
– Jane Mena also shared her greetings: “Happy birthday to your beautiful mummy. God’s blessings now and always. Amen.”
– Diana Edobor joined in with a simple “Happy birthday Mummy.”
– Eloswag extended her wishes for joy and health: “Happy birthday Mummy. May your children continue to bring joy to you. Long life and good health are all we ask of.”
– Benson Okonkwo shared his own birthday message for his mother along with his wishes for Phyna’s mother: “Happiest birthday to her and my own mother’s birthday today. May God’s blessings never depart from them.”
– Allysyn added her birthday greetings: “Happy birthday to your mum.”
View this post on Instagram
These warm and celebratory messages from fellow celebrities reflect the sense of camaraderie and support within the entertainment industry, as well as the importance of honoring loved ones on their special days.