Naira Marley, a popular rap singer and Marlian Music executive, recently took a jab at a celebrity who had purchased a new car but had not been seen driving it.
Though he didn’t mention any names, he sarcastically congratulated the individual for the purchase, implying that the person hadn’t actually used the car they acquired.
The post garnered reactions from social media users:
– raisingkids__ commented that the target of Naira Marley’s post wasn’t limited to just one person, as there are several celebrities who might fit the description.
– i.tobiloba humorously suggested that Naira Marley’s value has decreased, indicating that the singer’s influence isn’t as significant as before.
– toripaul6 dared Naira Marley to mention Seyi Vibes’ name directly in his post instead of using vague references.
– avediamond advised Naira Marley to address the person he’s talking about directly rather than resorting to indirect jabs.
– abjluxuryhub criticized Naira Marley, stating that he should only throw shades when the Nigerian currency, Naira, regains its value, poking fun at the devaluation of the Naira.
– i.tobiloba joked that the purchases of some celebrities might be mere show-off (audio doings), suggesting that they might have returned the car after a test drive just to impress others.
Overall, Naira Marley’s post sparked different reactions and humorous comments from social media users, further adding to the entertainment value of the situation.