A video featuring Nigerian musician Davido and actor Timini Egbuson has caused a stir on social media, eliciting various reactions from users.
In the video, which is trending online, Timini and Davido can be seen meeting up in Kigali, Rwanda.
During the interaction, Timini attempts to spin Davido’s recently acquired diamond neck chain, which caused quite a buzz when Davido revealed he spent N577 million on it.
Social media users have since commented on the video, with some trolling Davido and suggesting that the diamond pendant isn’t spinning as they expected.
Others have pointed out that the pendant wasn’t designed to spin but to function as an hourglass with diamonds inside.
View this post on Instagram
Here are some of the reactions from social media users:
– sarah_oyinadeart: “You are worried is diamond isn’t rolling? Is your life rolling well? Amazing deals on Art as well as antiques.”
– kemscyoshere: “It was not done for spinning. It’s was done for the hourglass to turn so the diamonds inside can do what sand is supposed to do on an hourglass.”
– abegnation: “Make him add engine oil e go spin.”
– tonia.gram_: “Was it supposed to spin in the first place?? Una like unnecessary trouble.”
– tobanish_dwmtm: “So if he no SPIN na fake abi, Oya post the original wey dey SPIN then.”
– iknofficial01: “The piece isn’t for spinning. But for turning. Na wetin una no understand br that. Shey if it’s spinning, how will the diamond inside pour properly?”
– emeldacesi’: “Na only poor people sabi drag😂. Whether E spin or not, OBO Is still d Goat.”